This means you can't find a better price for the same insurer's product. Expert Advice from an Insurance Professional.
The insurance industry includes hundreds of different companies hoping to earn your business. It is a very competitive market and it pays to shop around for the very best deals. This is where we come in.
Whether you're searching for Life Insurance, Annuities, IRA's and other retirement strategies, Health Insurance or 'ObamaCare', you must be well-informed and well-advised to get the most out of your premium dollars. An experienced and independent agent who represents multiple insurance carriers can make a huge difference in what you pay for coverage.
Medicare coverage by itself has a high deductible for hospital admission, and it only pays 80% of eligible doctor costs. A serious illness could set you back many thousands of dollars. A Medicare Supplement policy covers all or most out-of-pocket medical expenses providing you with peace-of-mind and potential savings. Let us guide you in sorting through the numerous Medicare options. We can also help you in choosing a Medicare prescription plan that includes your specific medications.
Nearly everybody is confused about their healthcare options - and rightly so. You can't rely on politicians or media reports for a clear and unbiased explanation. You want the facts, not opinions. We'd be happy to evaluate your current coverage and present you with side-by side comparisons of alternatives.
Medicare prescription drug coverage (Part D) is offered through a stand-alone prescription drug company (Commonly referred to as a PDP) or some Medicare Advantage plans commonly referred to as a MAPD or Part C).
It is up to you to decide how much medical coverage you need. Accordingly, those with only Original Medicare are at risk of unaffordable out-of-pocket expenses, especially if they require frequent outpatient medical treatment or an extended hospital stay. In 2021, beneficiaries will face a penalty equal to 1% of the national average premium for each month they delay enrollment if their drug coverage is not as good as standard Part D coverage ("creditable coverage"). You must pay $329 a day as a coinsurance fee after 60 days on Original Medicare Part A. You'll be charged a daily rate that doubles after 90 days - with no maximum out-of-pocket expense. When visiting the doctor or seeking outpatient care, out-of-pocket costs can add up quickly. Outpatient costs are covered by Original Medicare Part B for 80%, but you must pay the remaining 20% on your own. Due to the absence of a maximum out-of-pocket limit, that 20% can really add up for those with chronic or serious illnesses. The good news is that Medicare Advantage Plans cap your out-of-pocket costs with a maximum amount.
Long-Term Care Insurance gives you the financial means and the support options you desire. Whether you require in-home visits, assisted living or skilled nursing care, Long-Term Care Insurance lifts the burden from those around you, improving the quality of life for yourself and for everyone you hold dear.
Your family will always come first. You wouldn't want them to bear huge and unexpected financial burdens at the time of your passing. No matter what your age, it's absolutely essential to have a plan in place to protect your loved ones when you are no longer able. Final Expense insurance will pay for your funeral service, bills and other associated costs.
As independent agents we are not employed by one particular company. Instead, we can select insurance products from among those companies that best address your unique concerns. AIG, Protective Life, John Hancock, Northwestern Mutual, Mutual of Omaha, New York Life, Guardian Life and many more. We will listen to your concerns and needs before we recommend any product in order to get you the best value for your buck.
Good question. There are a lot of insurance agents out there and it may seem like any agent or broker is as good as another. But we are decidedly different.
Let's face it, insurance jargon can be very confusing. We know the ins and outs of the insurance business, and our inside knowledge of many companies and many products will work to your advantage. In fact, different insurance companies often charge vastly different premiums for the exact same coverage. As independent agents we are not employed by one particular company. Instead, we can select insurance products from among those companies that best address your unique concerns.
We promise to focus our attention on your benefit exclusively. We have been helping families and individuals with their needs since 1992.
Please don't hesitate to call us with your questions no matter whether you are already a valued customer, a potential client or if you simply need expert advice. There will never be a charge for our assistance or for a friendly, no-obligation chat.